March 31st, 2018, but I am back for my 8th year participating in the Slice of Life Story Challenge! My first post was on March 1st 2012. I've published 311 times and have 41 drafts. I return to some ideas and surprise myself on other days.
Things I’ll be pondering
- Being the mom of: a high school freshman
- Water polo
- The teenage brain
- Digital instruction
- New slicers as part of my role on the welcome wagon
- Roxy, a new slicer & a colleague check out her posts here:
- Erin, a former colleague, returning to the challenge after a new mom hiatus.
- My friend Lee Ann Spillane who jumped into this with me in 2012 and even did a small classroom slice challenge with me.
It's a long month. It's doable!
Thanks for stopping by!