Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday Seven


Celebrating the goodness of the week!

7.  Afternoon naps.

6. Purging aka spring cleaning.

5. Return of cool weather. There was a time when we could get away with no AC until the end of May. We already turned it on, but a cold front allowed us to open the windows and enjoy the air. I had to dig my cool weather clothes back out.

4.  My husband, ala my driver.  He takes me places and I magically wake up there. Never underestimate the power of car naps.

3. Gorgeous spring weather.  Got to enjoy the sun at Ft. DeSoto and lunches outside.


2. Out with the old and in with the new. I've had an Animas insulim pump for approxiamately ten
years.  I've shifted to a new pump with auto shuttoff and jumped from the G4 to the G6. No more fingerpricks. Ultimately this leads to better numbers and better outcomes. Looking for good data in the months to come.

1. Time with family. Got to hang out with my mom, my aunt, my sis and nephews. Makes a good ending to my spring break week.




4 comments:

  1. What a fun slice! I love the idea of a Sunday Seven... I will add this to my list! And congrats on the new pump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of Sunday 7. Your appreciation for the good life comes through your words. Congrats on the pump and to good health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of Sunday Seven. I need to remember this for next year. Congratulations on the new pump. A co-worker of mine has a pump similar to that and she loves how much more accurate it is. She says she feels more secure with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! My daughter is T1D and we are hoping to get her on Dexcom G6, no pump yet. We are thinking of going to Greece for the summer and would rather wait until we get back. Wishing you a lifetime of good health!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!