Celebrating the goodness of the week!
7. Afternoon naps.
6. Purging aka spring cleaning.
5. Return of cool weather. There was a time when we could get away with no AC until the end of May. We already turned it on, but a cold front allowed us to open the windows and enjoy the air. I had to dig my cool weather clothes back out.
4. My husband, ala my driver. He takes me places and I magically wake up there. Never underestimate the power of car naps.
3. Gorgeous spring weather. Got to enjoy the sun at Ft. DeSoto and lunches outside.
2. Out with the old and in with the new. I've had an Animas insulim pump for approxiamately ten
years. I've shifted to a new pump with auto shuttoff and jumped from the G4 to the G6. No more fingerpricks. Ultimately this leads to better numbers and better outcomes. Looking for good data in the months to come.
1. Time with family. Got to hang out with my mom, my aunt, my sis and nephews. Makes a good ending to my spring break week.
What a fun slice! I love the idea of a Sunday Seven... I will add this to my list! And congrats on the new pump!ReplyDelete
Love the idea of Sunday 7. Your appreciation for the good life comes through your words. Congrats on the pump and to good health.ReplyDelete
I really like the idea of Sunday Seven. I need to remember this for next year. Congratulations on the new pump. A co-worker of mine has a pump similar to that and she loves how much more accurate it is. She says she feels more secure with it.ReplyDelete
Love this! My daughter is T1D and we are hoping to get her on Dexcom G6, no pump yet. We are thinking of going to Greece for the summer and would rather wait until we get back. Wishing you a lifetime of good health!ReplyDelete
I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail email@example.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.ReplyDelete