Thursday, March 14, 2019

Spring Break Plans



In a few hours it will be Spring Break 2019. I like to make lofty plans. No trips are planned due to work and water polo. We are also doing a big trip this summer so time to hunker down and enjoy spring in Florida, my favorite time of year here.

1. Read
2. Start my taxes
3. Drive my kid to practice
4. Workout
5. Hangout at the pool and beach
6. Spring day
7. Master my T-Slim
8.  Sleep-in
9. Binge watch - any suggestions???
10. Work
11. Hang with Fam
12. Yoga



3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous--I have one more week to go. Your list sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds heavenly! I'm really interested in Ink and Ideas. We don't watch much TV, but did enjoy Amazon's The Man in the High Castle. It's an alternate history story and a tiny bit of sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! You're list sounds like the perfect way to spend spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!