Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring Break Plans

Spring Break! Woo hoos echo down the halls  I am not sure whose screams are louder...the teachers or the students.  I kicked off my spring break by taking time to watch my daughter and her class at field day. Her last at elementary school. Her class won the sportsmanship award.   Here are my plans in no particular order:

1. Camp at the Withlacoochee a Florid state park.
2. Kayak and swim the Weeki Wachi River.
3. Spend a day at Tarpon Springs.
4. Spend a day or two at Cape Canaveral National Seashore.
5. Attend Camp Gladiator workouts in the am rather than pm.
6.  Finish my taxes.
7. Clean my daughter's room. (neglected since Christmas)
8. Catch up on my students' blog posts.
9.  Blog here and comment more on others.
10. Hang out with friends.
11. Read.
12. Rest. 

I hope you are well on your way to spring break or getting some great weather soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!