Sunday, March 18, 2018
Focusing on the goodness of the week!
7. My succulent garden. Thriving in full sun and only watering once a month.
6. Yoga in Lake Eola Park A focus on calm and stretching today with my daughter, husband and friends. Namaste!
5. A day spent wandering to my husband's favorite St. Pete haunts, the Emerald City comic shop, Trip's Diner and Out of the Closet, a thrift store; then my turn, a beach afternoon at Fort DeSoto with my mom, sister, nephews, daughter and husband.
4. A jar of St. Pete Ferments sauerkraut in my fridge. I am the only one who likes it in my house. I don't have to share and I could profess that it is good for me. I will eat it every night this week. Thanks to my sister for procuring my jar.
3. Working in a supportive district and school where we could walkout as staff and students together side-by-side on Wednesday.
2. My ELA\Reading team persevering through testing season and keeping their eye toward what matters for kids. We made it through the 3rd nine weeks! 75% of the way there.
1. Five days off next week aka Spring Break.