Thursday, March 16, 2017
Spring Break Resolutions
Invariably I always dedicate one SOLSC post to my spring break resolutions or plans. (A more ambitious post here with my spring break A-Z list or my most simple to-do.) It officially starts at 3:30 tomorrow although my kid's break starts tomorrow, we have a teacher workday. I love a workday. It is time to get some stuff done.
10. Make the appointments that I need to make. Something I can easily accomplish.
9. Spring cleaning--I've got books to go through and toys to donate.
8. Go to the Dali museum in St. Petersburg, FL and see the Frida Kahlo exhibit.
7. Enjoy the disconnect that camping will bring.
6. Be proactive with planning and grading.
5. Workout daily.
4. Hang out with family.
3. Work on my taxes and get them extension proof.
2. Binge-watch something with my kid. (Any suggestions?)
1. Be still and sleep in!
What will you do for spring break?