Here are my top ten:
10. Finish our income tax. Get it at least extension-proof.
9. Spend at least 48 hours away from technology. I will be able to reach this goal aside for doing my slice posts when I camp at Juniper Springs.
8. Swim each day!
7. Enjoy time with my family.
6. Work out each day. Really work on my burpees since I have 46 birthday burpees coming up in the next month and last year I was able to do 45 in 2 minutes and 17 seconds. Get out with my kid and have her run for track each day.
5. Read one professional book. I have several in my TBR pile and of course another one, Power Up, that I really want to buy.
4. Get ahead in my slice posts and perhaps some other writing.
3. Clean my house including.
2. Binge watch some movies and shows. Suggestions welcome!
1. Slow down!
What are your spring break plans? For my readers who aren't teachers, what will you do one fabulous spring day?