|My accountability partner, Jen !|
6. Preparing and enjoying a family meal with my co-workers and friends. Full of both fun and learning about different food, sanchocho. It was Lisa's mother's recipe. Think of it a version of beef stew. Many hands made the work light. My daughter also learned how to make monfongo.
5. Surviving facilitating digital training for teachers...aka what they did on their teacher workday...my new reminders---details matter as do flexibility and tenacity for all involved! I believe this will be a recurrent gratitude as our high school of approximately 3200 students go 1:1 next fall.
4. Finalizing summer plans---art camp for my daughter, Elkmont for our family, and spring day Fridays.
3. Being ahead in my reading for the AEW committee, a first.
2. My daughter made the track team.
1. It's actually spring break!