Sunday, March 6, 2022

The Sunday Seven

 Celebrating the goodness of the week.

7.  Gorgeous back-to-back water weekends.  Spring weather in Florida is amazing. Last weekend my daughter celebrated her 18th birthday by primitive camping on Bissel Bay and this weekend we celebrated my mom's 75th birthday with a day at the springs, Rock Springs at Kelly Park.  We were able to kayak, paddleboard and swim and just enjoy the day. I love being outdoors and disconnected from the world. 

6. My colleagues-anyone in education knows how tough it has been this past year. I am lucky to have colleagues near and far who show up and do their best.  

5. My district and principal for supporting student activists and letting students have space to share their voice.

4. For the many opportunities to connect with students.

3. Eyes toward spring break. 4 days more..

2. Opportunities to create family memories. See number 7.  

1. Joining the writing challenge again. After a hiatus, it's great to be back.

4 comments:

  1. I like this structure for reflecting on the week! Looks like you have lots to rejoice in! The kayaking looks gorgeous! So glad you're back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! Mind if I borrow it some time? Looks like your weather is cooperating these few days leading up to spring break. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an inspiration, as always. You inspired me to join this challenge and now, after looking at your pics and reading your Sunday Seven (love this, by the way), now I feel the need to go kayaking over Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that the Sunday Seven is making a comeback! I hope your spring break week has been a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!