Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Spring Break Plans

 In the next few weeks over 7 million visitors will land in the Orlando airport. I’m not one of them. Although I appreciate all the visitors as they fund the things here, I won’t relish the traffic. I will, however,  enjoy a quiet break here. I am looking forward to working out each day, a little pool time sans water polo, cleaning and day trips to the beach. This season is the best of Florida weather. It’s a great time to enjoy the outdoors. I will fix my computer and prep some stuff for my kiddo’s graduation party. It’s been a whirlwind of a nine weeks with two teachers out and nonstop weekends with birthdays, games and college visits. I’ll really relish the still plus I have the second book in Sarah J. Maas’s Crescent City waiting for me. What are you looking forward to for your break?

2 comments:

  1. The quiet. That is what I am looking forward to the MOST. And taking my time in the morning--I love to get up early but go at my pace. And I am looking forward to connecting with you over the break!

    P.S. I love how you include your audience in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have some Maas fans in my 10th grade classes! Spring break for me will be staycationing here in Singapore with the husband visiting : ) (finally!). Slow mornings, long walks in nature, pool time and fabulous restaurants.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!