Thursday, March 10, 2022

Decelerate

They've been counting down. We've been counting down.  But's if officially here.  Spring Break, a time to decelerate.  We often don't use this term, I propose we do it more often.  More often that we actually make time too.  The days after tomorrow will be a screen-free.   (okay...I will do my official SOLSC work...but that's it).  In a world where we are inundated with rapid-fire information, sometimes it is truly time to stop and smell the roses. Well right here, the last of the azaleas. I got to spend my evening as a judge at our Poetry Slam and laugh with and be amazed by our poets.  My grades are done. The grades I had to do for a teacher who has been out all nine weeks are done. My office is quasi clean. All good ways to head into break. Happy Friday Eve! 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break. Mine is not until the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the words of Shaina Twain, "Looks like we made it...look how far we've come..." Happy Spring Break and thank you for the new word: decelerate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are on the same schedule, and I am so ready! Happy last-day-before-break-Friday to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Spring Break!! I hope the poets rocked and the slam inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!