Monday, March 11, 2024

What’s on My TBR Pile


Instead of my typical Monday what are you reading post I thought I would go to my bookshelf and see what was in my TBR pile. Most of my books have been packed since July . When I moved, I made a little summer reading box, but I didn’t get to it. Then I went to ALAN in November and added more. I haven’t gotten to any books that are not digital in 6 the past six months. Tonight’s slice is about what I’m planning to read starting over spring break next week when I go camping. They are pictured in no order. There are two graphic novels, three books written in poetic format or poetry and should be read with ease. Two are historical fiction and two fantasy.  What’s on your TBR?






















1 comment:

  1. I always love when people posts their to-read lists. I hope you started and enjoyed more than one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!