Monday, March 18, 2024

Signs of Spring


Yesterday morning I walked out overnight my gardening bush had one bloom. My favorite flowers bloom now in Florida, gardenias and azaleas. One of my goals is to go to Ravine Gardens State Park to see the azaleas. My favorite azalea memory is walking tho on the Appalachian trail through these gorgeous flame azaleas. There is this scraggly azalea bush outside of my office. I had to scare the FFA students out of that planter because I’ve relied on seeing those blooms each year and I didn’t need them to hack it up, which I caught them in the midst of. There are some other great places to see azaleas in Orlando, Azalea Park and Mead Garden. If you like plants in general, Leu Gardens is a nice space. I’m not a garden though but I do love to visit them. 

1 comment:

  1. Gardenias! Wow, haven't seen those in so many years. I remember how beautiful spring was in Georgia--azaleas everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!