Saturday, March 9, 2024

Listicle: Saturday

I’ve been proof reading and writing all day for the yearbook final deadline and also our school’s Bear Pride Bulletin so I’m not sure how many words I have left. I I default to writing with a list on days like these and also playing with speech to text since my shoulder is hurting from writing at the computer for so long. Here’s a list of shows that I’ve been watching and perhaps catching up with the rest of humanity.  I spent a lot more time reading than writing and viewing, but over Christmas break. I spend a little bit of time watching with my daughter and with my husband. I also have some faves that are just mine and mine alone.

1. Ted Lasso, yes, I’m fairly late to the game, but I do love it. I’m still working my way through season three with my family.

2. The Morning Show I just started season three and I’m really loving it especially how it kind of documents Covid. This is one I’m watching by myself.

3. Star Trek Strange New Worlds I finished both seasons. I loved it but I like to say that there is no Star Wars if there is no Star Trek. This is the show I’m watching by myself, but I suckered my husband into.

4. So it makes sense that my next show is Picard, which I’m still watching. Again, it’s a show I’ve suckered my husband into.

5. Reacher, I think I’ll blame my husband on this one but we did watch the entire season and the second season and are waiting for the third. 

Of course really what I’m watching on most nights if I watch any television is Miami Heat basketball. There’s my secret addiction the Heat play on NBA TV.

What do you recommend I watch?



3 comments:

  1. Listicle-a new word for me...so there. I guess I'm behind the literary times. I thought it was your made up word but see that it's a real word. I quickly worked my way through Suits on Netflix and was quite exasperated when they moved the final season to Prime, of which I had to stream for one month to watch the ending. I heard they are doing that with Virgin River, too. :/ That's a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yearbook proofreading is no joke. I used to help my husband with his high school’s yearbook and was always glad I wasn’t fully responsible for it. Proofreading here and there was just fun for me.
    I’ve wanted to watch The Morning Show. Such a great cast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lists are good. Sei Shōnagon wrote her Pillow Book during the 990s and early 1000s in Japan and she has many lists in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!