Friday, March 1, 2024

Spring Begins

It's 9:47 pm.  It's been a long day,  a long week and quite frankly, it's been a long February on top of a long year. It is year 31 of teaching for me and 10 years of participating in the March Slice of Life Story Challenge. Of the ten, seven I've actually completed all days. It's more about the journey and the connections and the writing than the actually finishing for me at this point.  I know I can finish because I have. But I am looking forward to both the joy of writing that the SOLSC and the joy that Florida spring brings in March. My slice will be short tonight. I've already written quite a bit today, nothing suitable for slice, but I will bring it tomorrow for my Spring into Saturday post.  I look forward to reading all of the other participants' posts. I am looking forward to a new beginnings.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on showing up to the page for the 10th year in the row! I think this is year 9 for me, some years better than others, and I relate to everything about this post--dragging myself into writing tonight when my brain and my body and my family are all exhausted. Here's to renewed energy for writing and life this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of teaching and a lot of slicing under your belt. So good that you keep coming back! This is my seventh year (to my surprise) and I'm enjoying so many different slices including yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!