Sunday, March 15, 2015
6. Quality time with my girlie. While the dad's away, the girls will play dolls, watch movies, swim, and work out!
5. Weekend pool time with friends and the good weather to enjoy it! We went from 72 degrees last Saturday to 88 degrees this Saturday.
4. Acclimating to the time change quickly.
3. One week closer to spring break.
2. Actually finally finding the things that I need in my office after the move that I made in December.
1. A team of committed teachers and guidance counselors who got juniors and seniors registered for the ACT as well as finishing all the accompanying paperwork work for the special circumstances many of our students are in. It's a big deal, an important step for these kids, and a valuable opportunity for their futures.