- Hanging out with my daughter be it reading with her every night or swimming with her or just watching Modern Family with her. She won't always want to do those things with me but it makes me happy that she does right now.
- Being outdoors at a spring, the beach, the mountains, hiking or camping. I love it and I love that I have friends and family who enjoy it too. I love and need to disconnect on a regular basis.
- Working out with my Camp Gladiator family. I love the positivity and the encouragement. I love the challenge. I love being and feeling physically strong. I love sweating. I love my trainers.
- Throwing a frisbee
- Random acts of book giving! I think I have given away at 300 books away to students and other people over the past year. I love the surprise and joy that I see.
- Cooking and being able to cook what I want and cooking for friends and cooking with my daughter
- Driving my car
- Purging stuff.
- My job and my colleagues
- My husband
- Making memories with my family and friends
- Days unfettered by bells and schedule
Monday, March 23, 2015
Things that Make Me Happy!
slicer She posted about what makes her happy and I did the same.