|Getting our Sunday miles in DC!|
2. Sunday morning miles with my work friend, Jen K. Every Sunday, 8 am. Today we snapped many spring pictures to be shared on my picture posting day, Wednesday. It is a powerful way to kick off the week, early and moving.
3. Having an outdoor girl. She loves to swim no matter what. It took work on my part and her dad's as well as her courage. At four months old, she was in the ocean. At four years old, snorkeling in the Keys on my back, sharks and all. At nine, snorkeling in the bay for 6 hours catching scallops with no fear. Into the springs, she jumps in and explores. I am glad that I am raising a girl who is not afraid of the outdoors and who choose to be there.
4. A second job, I love that challenges me to grown and learn about my craft.
5. A community of exercise buddies with a wonderful cadre of leaders who push us at Camp Gladiator. There is always a welcome, a hug, and cheer as we sweat and push ourselves to do more than we believe is possible.
6. Florida weather!
7. Most of the components of my evaluation are done! Just one more informal to go!