Eye-Spy: Enjoy the sights from my week!
1. The 30 inch pizza from the Lazy Moon! I believe the slice is bigger than your head. But the pizza is delicious here and you can feed a gaggle of girls.
2. Sunrise on the way to work. I always say the old sailor adage. Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in morn, sailor be warned. As an avid cloud watcher, I love the evening skies we get during Florida summer and the sunrises in the spring. This is on my way to work. Stoplight shots only.
3. The scene in my office. Four amazing titles to share with ninth graders.
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone
- Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds
- Gabi, Girl in Pieces by Isabel Quintero
- Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
4. I got to hang poolside 3 times this week to watch my daughter play water polo. A cold week for us in Florida. The weather each night was in the mid-fifties.
5. Sunset! The view from the other side of the pool, Lake Apopka.