Celebrating the goodness of the week!
7. Afternoon naps.
6. Purging aka spring cleaning.
5. Return of cool weather. There was a time when we could get away with no AC until the end of May. We already turned it on, but a cold front allowed us to open the windows and enjoy the air. I had to dig my cool weather clothes back out.
4. My husband, ala my driver. He takes me places and I magically wake up there. Never underestimate the power of car naps.
3. Gorgeous spring weather. Got to enjoy the sun at Ft. DeSoto and lunches outside.
2. Out with the old and in with the new. I've had an Animas insulim pump for approxiamately ten
years. I've shifted to a new pump with auto shuttoff and jumped from the G4 to the G6. No more fingerpricks. Ultimately this leads to better numbers and better outcomes. Looking for good data in the months to come.
1. Time with family. Got to hang out with my mom, my aunt, my sis and nephews. Makes a good ending to my spring break week.