|Signs of Spring at the UF/IFAS in Orlando|
7. The Slice of Life Story Challenge is back and pushing me to write.
6. Co-workers who dig in and do the work before we test 2200 students on Monday. Yes, that's not a typo. 2200 students on computers writing for 120 minutes.
5. Workout compatriots cheering each other on to do one more squat, push press, push-up, crunch, burpee or lap.
4. The privilege to work with curios engaged students who want to be English teachers.
3. Arriving home on Friday to find all the laundry and I mean all the laundry washed, folded and put away. Thank you husband!
2. Flowering gardens at the UF/IFAS in Orlando open to the public from dawn to dusk daily.
1. Gorgeous Florida spring weekend weather so I can enjoy the outdoors with my family.